It’s Time

ashley - brookfield, Wisconsin

I believe most people don’t know what they have, and they don’t even know what makes them happy. It’s the little things in life that truly mean a lot to you. People really do take a lot of granted. Most people don’t even realize that without any of the little things that go on in your life it wouldn’t be the same.

Everyone is guilty of not thinking or not even paying attention to everything that goes on. It’s ok, it’s natural. People get caught up with work and school and it’s hard to find time. Many people don’t even know why or what makes them happy. I thought Waukesha South was the worst school to ever stand. All I wanted to do is get out of it. Lucky for me I had the chance to switch schools if I wanted to; and, of course, I did. I decided to go to Brookfield East. After about a couple days I couldn’t figure out why I wanted to switch so bad. Brookfield East just wasn’t the same and I didn’t like it anymore than South. After those couple of days I came right back to South. I learned a lot from that experience! Sometimes the things you don’t think you want or like something, it becomes a part of you and you just can’t let it go.

Everyone should make time to sit and think what do they enjoy in life and what makes them happy. People who just live from day to day with no plans have no fun and they dislike life. They aren’t very happy people. In order to live a great and full life, you have got to do the things you love and enjoy. You are the only one who can decide what you want to do is you, so make the right choice. Life is short and full of surprise so just make sure you live it up fully because you never know when it’s going to end.