Carlos - temecula, California

Have you ever thought to treat people the way you want to be treated? What goes around comes around right? With this I believe in karma. It has always been the golden rule as a way of life when I was growing up. Whatever you did in life it would either come and bite you in the butt or it would make things better in life. It all began in 3rd grade. I was a very bad kid during my childhood. I used to make fun of everyone and like I said it came to bite me in the butt. I did not care about anything when I was a child. I threw paper at kid’s heads in class, I tripped people, I stole sports balls from other kids, and worst of all I bullied other kids. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. I would get sent home from school and suspended and get scolded for doing that. Even though I got scolded, I didn’t care and still did what I did. One day during recess I saw this kid practicing karate on the side. I thought I could take him and bully him. So I went over to where he was at. I started to talk to him and he jumped up and did some type of kick. All of a sudden I know that my mouth hurts. So I rush to the bathroom at the school. I look in the mirror and there was a bloody face. I wash my face off with the water and I see a clean face. I open my mouth to smile and I see two missing teeth. The two upper front teeth were missing. So I went home that same day and showed my sister. At the time my grandma would watch us because both my parents worked and did not come home until late. After I showed my sister she laughed at me and went into the living room. I followed her and we had a swinging door and I do not remember why I was not looking but as soon as I looked forward the door hit me. The door hit me straight in the mouth. I scream and my mouth is bleeding again. My sister looks at me and laughs. I ask her what is so funny and she tells me I have a huge hole in my mouth. So I go to the bathroom to check what the business is and I am bleeding again. I wash my face for the second time that day because of blood all over my face. When I finished I smile again and the two bottom teeth are now gone. So in a span of a school day I lost four teeth. That must be a record or something. So I actually learned a lot from this experience. I learned not to treat people bad because you will get something bad in return. I know what your saying when you treat people good they do not treat you back nicely all the time in return but that is bad karma for them. Now that I am older I treat everyone with respect and do not tease, or do anything bad to anyone. Just ask all my friends I am the nicest guys ever and they have never met anyone like me. So the lesson is be nice to everyone, and be positive because karma is a dangerous thing.