Micah - Lisle, Illinois
Themes: environment

Global Warming

I believe that Global Warming has become a huge problem and that we need to do something to fix it. Why? You ask, well, remember how much fun it was to be able to go to the zoo and see all the animals? Of course you do, remember how all the animals there were free and didn’t have a care in the world? Well, not to burst your bubble or anything, but that has changed!

Global Warming is ruining Arctic animal’s habitats. It really might not seem like a lot right now, but just you wait! I believe this is becoming a problem, because it’s killing innocent animals when it’s MAINLY our fault! Don’t you care about our solar system and ecosystem? If you do, you’d take time and care in trying to stop this horrible thing that is going on in this world.

How would you like it if someone came into your house, ransacked the place and didn’t clean it up, and it stayed like that for a VERY long time? Well, that’s how Polar Bears and many other animals are feeling right now. The heat from the Warming is disturbing animals habitats/ homes. Try having to live in a messy room (unless you already have one) for 2 years then you’ll know how they feel. It’s a matter of life and death here, and people are just going on with their natural life and not doing anything about it!

Every day, more and more Polar Bears die, and more obvious it becomes that they’re becoming extinct! Now, I’m sure no one REALLY cares about DO – DO birds, but Polar Bears are a specific species that we all know and love. Correct? After focusing on this topic for a while, I realized that we are hurting more than we think we are. We are making people and animals suffer for what we’ve done. Even though some people care, it still ticks me off that people have the power and ability to do something, but are so lackadaisical that they won’t do anything!

I think that one way we could change this is to try to switch cars to be solar powered or for cars just not to hold much gas. The human mind it a great thing, and I believe that we can make and difference and change this horrific problem. I believe that Global Warming has become a problem, and we need to take just a little bit of time out of our day to fix it! Trust me, one day, you’ll thank yourself!