Allison - Kamrar, Iowa
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in living passionately. Having passion for life doesn’t guarantee an amazing ride but one that is bright with love for everything you undertake. What is the point of just living when you could be growing, shinning, and loving every second of everyday?

Everyone has that time in their life when they are just floating through. I know I have. You have your fun, you have the excitement of your accomplishments, but do you really enjoy all the time in between? Do we really have the time to waste that time? No one knows what tomorrow brings. No one knows how many more moments we are going to have at our disposal. So, really, shouldn’t we dispose of them carefully? Shouldn’t we use our time wisely, and enjoy every second of it?

The definition of passion is a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything. Passion is what we need to get through our day. When there is no passion, the simplest things in life become burdens.

Don’t get me wrong, living passionately all the time isn’t easy. You have to find the things in your life that you love. You have to surround yourself with those things and embrace their presence. You can be passionate about your family, friends, job, hobbies, or anything else that you come in contact with.

Some people see passionate living as keeping yourself so busy that you miss things in life, but I see it much differently. To me, living passionately means opening up your eyes to the world around you and seeing the beauty in everything. A passionate life is a full life; a life full of love, beauty, energy, and everything in between.

I have yet to find my true passion in life, whether it be something or someone, only time will tell. But, even though I haven’t achieved it myself, I believe in living passionately and living every moment to the fullest.