amanda - st. louis, Missouri

I believe…

I believe in God, in everything he does. I believe that we are all put on this earth for a reason and that he has a plan for each and every one of us. That He puts us in certain positions even when they are hard for us because nothing is impossible. He knows we can do it and is always there if we need help and guidance. There is a reason for everything that happens even if we don’t understand why it does. Only he knows and there is a reason even if it doesn’t impact someone or something till’ years later. It’s sometimes hard to figure out how your life could impact someone else’s so much, but it does and I believe that sometimes when things happen, they happen for a reason. He shows Himself to us through other people like your friends, your family, and everyone around you. I believe in angels and in miracles, that they truly exist and happen everyday around you even if we do not realize what is going on. I believe we should always help those in need even if we do not know the person or have the time. People feel that it is not their responsibility to help others that do not affect their lives or because every time they help someone they are blamed for something in the process, then asked for help again and are not appreciated or thanked for what they do. God does not have to help us with our problems even though He does, we ask Him for things and then complain when it doesn’t work out the way we planned it. Sometimes we don’t even thank Him for what He has done for us, but yet we ask Him for something else again and again. He helps us through the hard times, so why shouldn’t we do something we are meant to do in the beginning. I believe that God gave us friends to support us, to let us know that we are loved and he is always near, and to listen to our problems and help us out. I believe that He has sent us and put us in positions to help others and that we are all messengers of God. We are all equal and His children that He cares for and loves deeply. I also believe that we have no right to take away anyone’s life no matter what they have done because we all do things in life that may have not been the best choice, but God forgives us anyways. Only He has the right to take away any ones life and when He decides to do that He will, but until then it is not our right to decide to take a persons life and soul into our own hands. People could have done great things for us, but weren’t given the chance. There is a reason for everything whether from our perceptions it is good or bad. We are all His way of making the world a better place and to fulfill His work. We all have a purpose and I believe that God has a plan…