Michael - 63021, Missouri

“I Believe”

When people state what they believe in, I always want to say what I have to think about it to. I also don’t let anyone talk bad about me any way possible. If they choose to talk about me behind my back they know that I will not be there friend. I believe in a lot of things but the thing I believe in the most is my self. I know that if wanted to I could do anything I wanted to. I can do almost anything my heart desires all I have to do is work for it and keep trying.

Another one of my major beliefs is to be drug free. When you are offered drugs the only response to say is no. if you do drugs your life will be completely wasted. Everything you have ever worked for will be destroyed. I have been offered drugs before and I didn’t even have to think about what I was going to say. I say no. I believe that when you are near drugs you have to get away. If you say you just one to try drugs one time and then stop your wrong. Once you start doing drugs you can’t stop just like that. It is a very hard process to try to quit something that you are addicted to.

When people start to say things against my religion, I always am willing to stick up for my faith with out any question. I believe everything in what my religion says and I will not let any one say anything bad about. Unlike the drug situation I have never been in a situation where I had to stick up for my faith, because most of my friends are the same faith that I am. If I was ever caught in a situation where I would I have to stick up for my faith, I would be the first person to do so. My religion is one of the most important things in my life.

I also believe that you have to be close to your family. This is very important because if you don’t get along with the people you live with then this will make your life very hard. Everyone in your family must get along with one another. But most important you have to get along with you parents. They are the most important people that you will ever meet in your life. Your parents are always making the right decisions for you, even if you don’t think they are. Your parents always help you in hard times. Your parents are more than willing to do anything for you. My parents are my best friends.

I have many more beliefs than this but these are my most important. I am a strong believer in all of these things. I believe