Jonathan - USA

I believe in Family. I had the best mom a son could ever hope for, and I’m very thankful for all she did for me. When I was growing up, it was always just me and my mom. I never had much family to speak of other than her. We didn’t have big family gatherings or family vacations. On holidays, it was usually just me and her. Because of this, I have always wanted a big family. My wife and I have been married almost four years now. My son, Jonathan, is three years old. My daughter, Julianna, is seven months old. We’re expecting our third child this July, and we recently found out that it will be a boy. I believe in them. I believe that family should always be put first. I believe that there is nothing more important in this life than family.

I believe that a family should be built on the foundation of Jesus Christ. I believe in the Bible. I believe that everyone is born with the talents necessary to be successful in this life. I believe that for every problem in life, there’s a solution. We just have to look for it. I believe in living life to the fullest, and giving your all to your cause, whatever it might be. I believe that all things should be done in excellence. I believe in learning. If a day goes by and you didn’t learn something new, then it was a day wasted. I believe in learning from your mistakes. I believe in forgiveness. I believe in discipline. I believe that it is our responsibility to better ourselves each and every day. I believe in tears. I believe in laughter. I believe in love. These are but a few of the beliefs that govern my everyday life.