Amos - Palm Desert, California

I believe in political incorrectness.

In my life I’ve learned to deal with the fact that it’s not always going to be candy coated and sweet. There are going to be realities that may be hard to accept or acknowledge. My religion has helped me accomplish this. For example, I am guaranteed in the bible to go through trials and tribulations, hard times in my life. This is not pleasant to hear for some people but it’s the truth and can’t be ignored

In politics the hard truth or the reality of a certain issue is watered down and made politically correct. I believe that stepping around these matters gets us nowhere and that its going to take political incorrectness to truly solve some of Americas problems. Especially with primaries starting up, we need to start looking for the truth, not for what makes everyone feel good.

I’ve learned that life never happens as you want it to. I’ve also learned that life is not candy coated. Political incorrectness for me is evaluating a problem blindly, not worrying about race, religion, ethnic group of the people causing the problem, but just looking at the problem and finding a solution, while pc America would get hung up on these issues and get no where. I’m still young and have time to change, but for now I’ll say what’s right no matter how unpopular, or politically incorrect.