Believe In Love

Amy - Ballwin, Missouri
Themes: love

Love. Everyone needs love. Sometimes they feel they aren’t loved and are feeling in the dumps. But more than they know it, there is someone special for everyone. Somebody who is the apple of your eye. Someone who is the puzzle piece that completes your puzzle. I believe that everyone needs love.

Love can come in many ways. Love can be shown through family members. Like the way you say ‘I love you mom, Happy Mothers Day’. It just gives them the love they need from you and the reassurance that you’ll always be mommy’s little helper. Knowing that when you do something so wrong and then having to talk to your father about what you did wrong. He will always love you not matter what. For example, my troublesome brother. Throughout high school he struggled and never graduated. My mom and daddy were so disappointed and we tried to help him but got nothing in return. Although he’s stubborn, we still support him and love him for whatever crazy thing he does. Believing that someone will always love you and be there for you is a good feeling.

Boyfriend, Husband, Significant other; Whoever it may be, there will be that romantic and satisfying love between you two. This love will always be with you because it meant something to you at one time. Like having a boyfriend, and having him be there for you and caring about everything that worried you. But then dating for a long period of time and breaking up is hard. He will always still be a close friend and dear to you. Or for others, having a husband, knowing he will never leave. He decided to love you for the rest of his life and you know that wont ever go. Believing that there’s someone special out there for you is like the smell of cookies baking in the oven.

Going to a whole different world of friendship is a whole nother’ story. Having friends that will stick by your side through thick and thin are amazing. Best friends on the other hand, have a way of knowing exactly how to push your buttons and how to make you smile. From experience, they can love you one minute and next backstab you. I have a best friend. We have been best friends since birth. We have gotten to the point in our lives where we know all about each other basically. We have moments where we are cooking and throwing ingredients on each other and laughing and then to being mad and ignoring in just a couple minutes. Although we do that, we make up minutes later and say we love each other because were best friends. People say we have the weirdest relationship, but we don’t care because we understand each other. Friends love you for who you are. They wouldn’t want you to change. Believe that there IS someone out there that loves you.