People Aren’t What They Say Or Do

Erick - chicago, Illinois

I believe that some people aren’t what they say or do. Some people say that their all that or do all that but they really don’t do them stuff. Some people act hard like gang bangers when they are afraid of some real ones. I have heard or seen things when I know they don’t do that.

I have or had friends that do and some that don’t. Some grown ups or teenagers act different so they could get a date or something, but when their dating they act different or the opposite from what they say or do in life and that’s why their partner breaks up with them because they weren’t what they say they were.

Some people say or do tough things but when they are in some kind of trouble they are scared and back down away from it. If people keep doing what they say they are or what they do, no one or even their family would know who they really are. They would not know what that person would want to accomplish in life or do in life.

Also I believe that people act this way because they want either to get respect or be known. I believe that acting is like being a fake person that doesn’t exist in the earth. Sometimes even when they fake who they are, they get cocky and think in their mind that they are like the big boss when really they are nothing big or bad; they are just a regular person like me.

I believe that a person should be who they are and don’t become a person that isn’t who they are. If people keep acting, no one is going to know the real person that you really are. Maybe instead they will get pissed off with that person specially the family and their friends.

I believe that they should act the way they are than trying to make one up. Their life will get easily and people will know you without maybe being discriminating. Every one will just be happy.