Stacie - San Antonio, Texas

I believe in complete and total honesty. I believe that one should be honest with themselves, as well as others. Honesty is a vital element in any and all relationships. I believe I must be honest in the way I approach many tasks such as, but not limited to homework, quizzes, and tests. I must be honest with my friends and family about how I feel or even my opinion on a certain subject. I also hold myself responsible for being absolutely open and honest with my significant other.

In family, I also believe. In my eyes, family is my first and foremost priority. My family comes before work, school, and friends. For instance, if one of my three children taking care of them, whether it be taking them to the doctor/ emergency room or simply some tender loving care and treating them with some over the counter medications, would come before going to work or attending school. I am a single mother so if they are sick I am the only person they have. If my brother and my significant other needed my assistance with something at the same time, I would feel obligated to help my brother first.

I also believe in life. You may take this several ways. I believe that abortion is wrong because it terminates a life. I believe that both suicide and homicide are unforgivable acts. I believe euthanasia or physician assisted suicide is unethical. I truly believe that God gives life and that no one other should take a life.

These three things are of the utmost importance to me. Honesty is vital in all forms of communication. Family is the building stone on which I was raised to cherish. Life is the most precious gift that anyone could receive, and a wondrous phenomenon to partake in.