Justyn - San Antonio, Texas
Themes: respect

Living in a crazy world we call Earth, we as people face different challenges day

in and day out. The hardest challenge and the most simplest is just getting along with one another. It sounds easier said than done. People will always have differences and beliefs in there own opinions which would make them more unique in there own ways. For example, I live by an honor code or a law that I follow. Generally speaking I’m a nice guy and get along with just about everyone. I was raised typical household with two working parents and they taught me the basic morals of life. I believe everyone is taught the same things growing up but maybe a little different than the next person. It is up to the individual to take action on these morals and beliefs. Older people would tell me morals are no longer practice anymore. This is very sad to hear and to witness. It seems as if, society is accepting more and more negative things and accepting it. About five years ago television shows weren’t able to use the “B” word on air. But now it’s ok to say these kinds of words, even though kids maybe watching theses not under an adult supervision. Even this day and age I will not say any profound language(s) around my parents or any mature adult, just out of respect for me. What ever happen to morals and respect for others? Is this starting to fade away? I would hope not.