Steven - Lorain, Ohio
Themes: love

I believe in Love. Have you ever experience the real meaning of love? Love is an emotion that everyone has experienced once in their life. Love can be define in many ways but none of them can even compare to love that God had on the world when he gave his only begotten son so that I can share this emotion with others. That kind love is something that is not shown like in the movie but rather felt and like the beating of one’s heart.

Love can go along way with a person that does not have much in the world but as long as they have love of family, friends and Love for God they can make it in the world. It different from lust that is a feelings of strong like for someone to me love is a gift that will be there when other things fade away just like shell on the beach. Love compares to the beach when huge waves of trouble arrives it will withstand the tide and never fade like a shell would. Although many would disagree with love, this emotion will have everyone connected to it in some way. I also believe in friendship that has such a strong impact on my life that the impossible become possible this is another level different love. It different from lust that is a feelings of strong like for someone to me love is a gift that will be there when other things fade away just like shell on the beach. Although many would disagree with love, this emotion will have everyone connected to it in some way.

My first experience with love was really felt when my father died and left me to be the man of the house. I was sad because I just knew that part of my life and that love was gone forever. What I did not know that love can even be felt even through the grave. After my father’s death we went through a period where I was homeless and had to live with my cousin for a couple of months, and it was hard for me but with love and support of my mother and friends in my life I did not like the let anything that some of my family said about my mother harm me. I was force to work at the age of my life when I started to learn to appreciate the love and affection of parents. After the two months with living with my cousin and her family. I was finally back at home with my mother and I learned never to take one’s love for granted because just when I did my mom’s love was far away from me and I meaning not having the normal mother love in the morning and the making breakfast early. This taught me a valuable at a young age about the real definition of love; it can make or break an individual depending on the strength of the kind of love.

Even though everything was back to normal I knew that my broken heart had to be mended and more than a parent could fix. With that being said I met friends from middle school all the way to college that had everything that I lacked. So many more events have shaped my life into what it has become but I know I am never alone because I have my loving friends that are there always willing aid me in any way they possibly can. Love is what I believe and I think it has prove to aid me in my life.