Samantha - Wareham, Massachusetts
Themes: love

I believe that love can be found in the weirdest places and can be the person you never thought of.

I am sixteen, I love someone and it’s the last person I would ever expect. I was just sitting in my math class being my quiet self that so boring that I don’t talk to anyone. This boy that sits diagonal from me is super smart and funny. I never once thought that I would love him. He was so different from me; I just never thought anything would happen. I was just sitting by my annoying brother when he started to tease me. I, of course, blushed red as I usually do when I am teased.

I would sit there and talk with him. I was, of course, giggly and happy. He finally one day wrote me a note and told me to read it in my next class. So I am like all right figuring he was just given me and example off the math home work to work on. Which I found annoying at the time. I absolutely hate math, and he was always trying to make me understand it.

I never dreamed that I would fall in love with him, and I did. I think I finally realized it one day beside the trashcan in the cafeteria as I was dumping my tray. It’s just something about him, and I just don’t know why. I never once believed that I would fall in love with him or finally realize it behind a dirty trash can in a room full of loud noisy students.

I always believed that I would find love in a restaurant or at the movies. I didn’t think someone smart as he is would ever be the one I would fall in love with. That’s why I believe that love can be found in the weirdest places with the person you never thought of.