chisom - portland, Oregon

I BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD

In the world we live in today,i believe there are entities that surpass our human understanding.There are beings that cannot be seen with the physical eyes.I believe that there is a supreme being named God

People discard such belief and call it hear-say.People say there is no God,that God was created by man’s imagination to make rules on how we should live our lives.They do not believe the bible was inspired by God.I am not an expert in bible reading,neither can i quote every passage there is to prove non-believers wrong.Human beings will always believe what they want to believe.

I believe in God.I believe that He made rules in which humans should live our lives.We have broken the rules,and now look at how the world is.Even with all the wealth in the united states,people are suffering from depression,people are commiting suicide,people hate people,there is man inhumanity to man.You may think that everything is alright but it isn’t.You go to bed and wake up,just to hear that the child of your next door neighbor just killed his parents.Children are going to foster homes,people are addicted to coccaine.Why are these things happening?Is it because man is evil by nature?Well,yes and no.I believe it is because we have chosen not to believe in God.I believe there is a God