Rachel - Canton, Ohio

True Friends

This I believe that true friends are prized possessions. True friends have things in common, and care for each other. True friends are brought together through similar experiences, even thought they might not have been friends through them, they are bonded by what had happened. True friends don’t ask questions, they don’t judge their friend’s actions. They are there even though they might not know what is going on. They are patient, and listen, they know when to just sit and wait for you to tell them what is bothering you so bad. You are lucky if you can find a true friend, and luckier if you can find a few.

I have two true friends. One has been through anything and everything with me. Life long friends we will be. He has helped me though difficult family problems and never once wavered from my side when I couldn’t stand on my own two feet. When he decided to follow his dream of going into the Air Force, I couldn’t have been happier. He pushed my fears of him going to the side, and told me that is wasn’t like when I was little and left behind with no comunaction. We will make sure we stay in touch. I support him completely and he has always supported me.

My other true friend has helped in a situation that can’t be discussed. He doesn’t even have to say anything for me to know that he cares a whole lot. When something coems up about it, and I need to get it out of my mind he helps everytime. He listens when I i just need to talk about it.

True friends will drop everything to make sure that you are ok, and to help you out. My friends do that, and I will do that for them also.