Olu - Riverside, Rhode Island
Themes: question

I believe in human progress that is a function of and facilitated by the raw, unrestricted, undiminished by power struggle, untrampled by ignorance and jealousy, unconstrained by access or lack thereof to the public forum, unlimited and uninhibited by cultural and national boundaries, unencumbered by behind closed doors-politics, uncorrupted by human generated noise, and untainted talents of homo sapiens that is neither filtered, nor controlled by the propagators of the “Us Against Them” injunctions packaged as paradigms of and by demagogues who at best are nothing more than power mongers masquerading as leaders; as they leverage their opportunistic position to divide and rule, in the hope that their cover would not become revealed by the facts driven by the passage of time.

Do they have the capacity to fool all of the people at all times? This is the question for inquiring minds in the market place of public opinion must demand answers to, from the many self-appointed and highly paid opinion makers; who fall heads over heels in attempts to out-compete each other in the public domain, using the public airwaves and in so doing, revealing their human fallibilities to the initiated intellect; unnoticed by the unsensitized public indignation, and sometimes, the general public, indifference driven by the demands and the preoccupation with the ups and downs of everyday life of We The People.

I believe that effective leadership must justify its existence by its ability to calibrate and leverage power to enhance the survival and continuity of the human experience – the human race. To a large extent, this is truly a recipe and the best ingredient for facilitating human progress. I believe that historic United States’ leadership must be resucitated and constructively be engaged as America’s participation that in terms of leadership sense of responsibility, (currently the only super power), must be at the ready to continue to promote, enhance, protect, and defend individual rights, indiscriminately, and most definitely not selectively for credibility purposes.

This must be an integral element and the right tools at the disposal of right-minded and skilled professionals charged with the responsibilities of implementing and driving human progress towards its optimum level, in the land of freedom and home of bravery, and subsequently, by extension through Manifest Destiny; human progress’s facilitation in the rest of the world. I believe that leadership by example is leadership at its very best and a position worthy of all the efforts and troubles for all of us, small and great, poor and rich; a goal to gravitate towards.

I believe that leadership that leads by example is the most effective and efficient tool than leadership by preaching (do what I say, but not what I do), a very ineffective way of accomplishing and purposeful goal, including and especially the specific goals of human progress; that require boldness of action, determined resolution of communities (local, national and international/Global) vigilance, and foresight constantly calibrated and guided by deliberate, carefully considered and reasoned thoughtfulness.

I believe that human progress begins when the is an understanding and recognition shared by communities across the board about the undisputable fact that we are all greatly enriched when every child has the same and all the opportunity to develop into a well-adjusted adult without the selective requirements imposed by the immediate environment made up of agents, and individuals masquerading as representatives of the system; discouraging and punishing difference, consequently promoting conformity that breeds mediocrity00, and in the process, limiting the achievements, and subsequently the contributions as preordained by the creator of a host of people who do not fit prescribed and particular mode of conduct – those preordained to think out of the box – that is Out of the B IG Box.