Jorge - Gresham, Oregon
Themes: sports

Soccer

I believe that soccer is the best sport and that is a really good exercise. All my life I have been playing soccer without using any other exercise.

I believe that Soccer is the best sport because it is the only sport that makes me sit in the couch and just look at a whole 90minute game. Whenever I am watching the game and my favorite team Arsenal is playing my heart starts pumping really hard when they kick the ball. No other sport makes me feel the same thing. I have never been to real game but I have been to live Soccer games like twenty times. My mom sometimes gets mad because she says I watch too many games, I don’t think so. My dad agrees with me too but he is not into it like I am, He also encourages me to keep playing better every time. I am in three teams and I love playing with each of them every week I am eager for the weekend to come so that I can finally score goals. My brother is pretty good too I have been teaching him for the past 2 years he is now six and he is in a team as me. When I grow up I am in College I am going to try to get a sports scholarship, and my dream is to become a professional Soccer player just like my favorite player Thierry Henry.

I believe Soccer is a great exercise because I don’t do other exercise or sport. Whenever I attend the doctor, he tells me that I am looking good and I am at my average weight and height. My sister is a little chubby but is doesn’t matter to her since she is only nine years old. I am now going to the gym but it is not the same as playing soccer, because in Soccer you get to play with friends and on the gym you are by yourself running on dumb machines. My mom is the one who takes me to the gym even is I don’t like it I just tell her if I can stay home to play with my friends Soccer. Most of the time I do stay at home but when I don’t I just get mad at my mom, because I don’t want to go but my mom wants me to go because she wants me to run faster and have more endurance. I only agreed to go because my dad is giving me twice the allowance. Whenever rain, winter, cold, snow, or January I start getting sad because then I cant play outside with my friends the sport I love. All the reasons that I wrote here are true and I still like soccer and I will always like it. This is why I believe soccer is a great sport and a great exercise for the people who love to exercise as much as my friends and me do.