jacob - lakelinden, Michigan

Do you need your family? Of course you do we all do. I would be nothing without my family. I couldn’t live without them.

They help me through just about everything. They are always there for me. If I didn’t have a family life would be so difficult, hard, and lonely. I don’t see how anyone could run away without even trying to fix the problems that they have.

Whenever I am down, or angry at least they try to make things better. Or when I got injured badly they seem to care a little and just leave me alone when I need to be alone. We are always looking out for each other and standing up against other people who are just acting like retards to get attention by picking on other people.

It’s always better to have someone who cares for you and you care for them. I couldn’t go through life without someone being there. Life is too short to be alone, and if you don’t have a family to start of with go find one.

In the end even though in the end we will all die everyone around us. My family will always mean the most to me than anything else. Even when they are dead and gone I will never forget them. It’s tragic but it’s also a part of life that we all must go through some day. I am glad that I have a family to be with.