Daryl - Lakelinden, Michigan
Themes: morality

Every bloody person in the world is ignorant. Yes ignorant. You’re ignorant, I’m ignorant, you’re mother is, your neighbor, brother, sister, they are all ignorant and self-centered in some way.

I will admit to you that I am ignorant, I’m stubborn and I’m cocky, but usually only when I’m pissed and irritated but hey, who isn’t? If you really stop and think about yourself and everything that you do, I’m sure you’ll admit to yourself that you are in some way ignorant, self-centered and cocky about something.

The human race in general is just flat out self-centered and ignorant about the way we live our lives. We as humans in the end only really care about ourselves; we don’t really care what it is we are doing to our planet, to ourselves and everyone else. Now I am no tree hugger but I’d really like to live my life on a world that is not trashed, and someplace that doesn’t revolve around computerized things. Technology is really getting to bad. Scientists even admit that they have created computer chips that actually learn from human activity. I tell you I really don’t want my life destroyed by robots like in the countless Terminator movies. Everything is turning into computers, robots voice activated stuff. For crying out loud, what do people think will happen when the computers screw up the stock market and then stop our water supply; destroy our streets by screwing up traffic lights and then the big bang, taking out our power all because of a computer.

People are ignorant with pollution and trash. People don’t care where it goes as long as they get rid of it. They don’t care that it gets put into lakes r buried into the very land we walk on as long as they don’t have to deal with it themselves. Animals aren’t really looked after, yeah sure there’s the endangered species list but what about the animals that beauty products get tested on and our medication.

Its human nature to be like this, it’s just the way we are. I think the worst people are the famous people, the rich people, and people on welfare. Ok maybe not all people on welfare but enough of them. Oh, and don’t forget about the people who never had to earn or work for anything in their lives. Famous and rich people just flat out suck because they just let money go to their pathetic retarded heads. Some of them are good people but I really don’t think there is enough out there.

Ignorant, stubborn, and self-centered, every last one of us are in some way or form, some in big ways, others in small ways.