Kelly - Edmond
Themes: prejudice

I believe that people shouldn’t judge other people because no matter what you look like, what you think, or what your talents are, because no one is normal. Some people say that they are normal but they are not, all of us are weird in our own little way in the world. Someone I know judges me everyday by saying that I’m annoying, and I barely even talk to him. Some people judge others because of how rich they are, so they think they can do anything. The “popular” people only talk about relationships and they swear about 30 times in just a few minutes, and that’s sinning at least 30 times a day. Most people are Christians, but they don’t go to church or do anything that involves God. God says being judgmental is bad for you, and you should never do it no matter what. I know that I used to judge people without knowing, and I didn’t mean to. I don’t do that anymore and I try to stop my friends from judging others no matter what, and I am succeeding. One of my friends judges me every time we talk on the phone, and I tell her that so we get into this huge fight; and in the end she apologizes to me and I forgive her. There are times when I realize that I am friends with people who get judged by other people and get bullied on just because of what they look like and who their friends are, and I realize that now that I am friends with them, other people have become their friends too. I guess some good things come out of other people’s judgment.