Don’t kill me

Michalyn - Lake oswego, Oregon
Themes: fear

I am afraid of everyone’s breaking point. Everyone is capable of making the right decision and everyone is also capable of murder. How do you know if your best friend is going to pull a trigger and blast someone into hell? You don’t. That’s what scares me.

I am afraid of those who don’t care what they do, as long as they get what they want. They’ll shove an old man trying to get onto the MAX so they don’t miss their hair appointment. I am afraid of people who hold onto their emotions. Tomorrow morning my best friend could be quivering over me with a knife because of something I did 3 years ago. There’s no specific time where everyone starts having emotional breakdowns. I am afraid of emotions.

I am afraid of people who explode and make poor decisions because of it. I am afraid of those who mentally and physically hurt people because they can’t control their emotions. I am afraid of people who go with the crowd. As long as they are doing what everyone else is doing, the consequences that might destroy their life are of no importance. People will jump off buildings to see if their 5-inch stilettos will support them when they fall. They know there going to die, but it’s what they have to do, to be cool. I am afraid of cool people.

I am afraid of people who don’t learn from going to jail for 5 years. I am afraid of people who take pleasure poking at animals until they take action. I am afraid of people who don’t learn from their mistakes. I am afraid of anger. I am afraid of murder. I am afraid of death.

I believe everyone is capable of murder. Please don’t kill me.