Brittnei - lake oswego, Oregon
Themes: afterlife

I Believe

I believe in a higher power, I don’t believe that there is just one person up in the heavens looking down at us, watching all of us at one time. There are billions of people living on this earth it would be impossable to watch every single one at the same time. I believe that there is some other univers that everyone goes to when they die, and that there is someone who watches over it to make sure that nothing goes wrong.

I believe that there is a place where souls migrate to when their bodies die. A place that is very nice and is kind of like a paraidise. But it is different for every soul, not everyone has the same idea of a paraidice.

I believe that when we die our souls leave our bodies and moved on. I believe that the soul goes to that higher power, univers place, and then decides rather it would like to come back again or just relax up there for a while.

I don’t believe that there is a hell. I don’t believe that there are such things as sins. I think that there are deffinatly consquences for your actions, but not in the after life. I think that people made up sins as a form of controll. I don’t acctually think that if you do something that isn’t concidered approriet or right in the eyes of a group of people you’ll go to hell if you don’t ask for forgiveness.

I believe that God was made up so that the people could have something tangable, or someone to look up to. I do believe that there is a being who looks out after other beings. Kind of like gaurding angles.

I think the idea that God as one person looking out over a world is farfetched. I do believe that there might be souls that look out for other souls, but not just one person. Maybe a group of biengs or souls watch out for everyone. I don’t believe that one person could possiably do it all on their own.

I don’t believe in a hell or sins. I believe that our souls leave our body and go to a higher power univers and relaxe. They go up there to unwind and reflect on all of their experances. I believe that when the time is right our souls come back onto this planet or world and rexerpance this thing we all have but don’t know how lucky we are to have it. Life.