Will - Moore, South Carolina

I Believe

I believe in many things but three of the most important things that I believe in is giving your all, the Trinity, and the Resurrection. I am very strong in my faith and two of the three things I said that were important to me are things that I have to believe in for my faith to be true. The other thing that I believe in is giving your all, and I have learned that from playing sports and from my faith.

I believe in giving my all because if you don’t give everything that you can give then you are wasting your talents and gifts. In sports, giving your all is very important because you could give everything you have for maybe most of the game but slack off maybe just a quarter of the game and you could end up losing because you wasted your talents. In my faith, I could give what I feel like giving which may be everything or it could be nothing at all. If I only give Him a little of what I can give Him, then I’m not giving all that I can give to Him. I am wasting what He has given to me by not using it for Him or not using it at all.

The second thing that I said that I believe in is the Trinity. Now I may not understand everything about the Trinity but nobody really completely understands it. What matters is that I believe what I understand and I accept it. I know that it is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and that they are one and they are three. I believe it and that’s all that matters. If I didn’t accept this then I wouldn’t be able to be a true Christian.

The third thing that I believe in is the Resurrection. When I say the Resurrection, I am talking about when Jesus Christ died on the cross, was put in a tomb and then he rose on the third day. Now if I didn’t believe this, I definitely couldn’t be a Christian because this is one of the most important topics in the Bible. This is so important because when he died on the cross, he died for my sins and everybody else’s sins and I couldn’t get to Heaven with sin so His death and Resurrection is very important to me and my faith.

I believe in many more things, but these three things might be the most important things that I believe. All of this is very important to my life, my faith, my schoolwork, and my athleticism. I believe all of this with the all of my heart, and I know that people can make fun of me and they can take stuff away from me, but they can’t take away my beliefs.