Matthew - Woodruff, South Carolina

What I Believe In By Matt P

Our country was founded on beliefs, but all of us have different ones. My beliefs are in God, supporting animals and disciplining children. Together these things will keep our country at a high stature.

God is my main belief. I believe that He sent His son to die on the cross for my sins and that He forgives my sins. This I believe because God has helped me through tough circumstances. He answers my prayers and keeps me doing the right thing. His love and forgiveness has made me whole. Recently God has helped me get my fractured arm back to one hundred percent. Also, he protected my bone from going through my skin. That is just a few of the prime examples why God is my savior.

I believe as responsible citizens we should love and respect our animals. In doing so, we should support animal shelters by giving them the resources they need to have substantial facilities. All of our animals support nature in many different ways. Adopting and caring for animals can help reduce putting animals down. Caring for them can make society a better place.

The next generation is in our children, so what we do now affects them. I believe that it is important to discipline my future kids. Giving my kids boundaries well keep them on the right track. With the right discipline and rules I believe that my kids will be successful. Without these ingredients I don’t think my children would obey their authorities. Therefore, it will not give them good lives.

I believe strongly in these things and believe that by putting all this in effect it will bring me and my society prosperity.