Jesse - salt lake city, Utah

Jesse A

December 20, 07

This I believe,

I believe in burning desire a quote from Napoleon Hill. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. I believe that a man who has a burning desire can do just about anything; they set their mind on. I myself have a desire, I wish for money and riches beyond belief, but wishing won’t bring riches but desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession. Is much more different you have a goal, that you only you yourself set with in you. Something you must achieve no matter what goes your way. Any obstacle that passes your way you can over come with a burning desire.

Napoleon Hill has six ways to turn burning desire into gold

1) Fix in your mind the exact amount of …. You desire. It is not sufficient to merely to say, “I want plenty of ….” Be definite at to the amount.

2) Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the … you desire.

3) Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the ….. You desire.

4) Crate a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action

5) Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of ….. You intend to acquire, name the limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the …., and describe clearly the plan thought which you intend to accumulate it.

6) Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read see and feel and believe ourself already in possession of it.

I do this my self-everyday someday I will be able to reach my goal to have riches, and the only reason way I want this riches is not because I like money or I’m selfish. I wish for riches for my desire to help my cousins whose mom and baby sister live in Mexico. My cousins are staying in my grandparent’s house living each day thinking how their mom is doing over there. The mom is illegal I the USA, but her kids aren’t. My aunt has a vary poor house she hardly has anything, one day I promised her that I would get her a house, a vary nice big house in Mexico and that one of my goal, that’s what my burning desire lead to, to my dear cousins who each day wonder what there mom is doing. And I know I can do this. “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge” I know, no limitations I am willing to burn my old bridges and focus on my desire to help them there souldnt be a way to turn back.

A lon while ago, a great warrior faced a situation which made it necessary for him to make a decsison which insured his success on the battlfield. He was about to send his armies against a powerful foe, whose men outnumbered his on. He loaded his soldiers into beats, sailed to the enems country, unloaded soldiers and equipent, thaen gave the order to burn the ships that ahad carried them. Addressing his men before the first battle, he said “you see the boats ging up in smoke. That means that we cannot leav these shores aline unless we win! We now have no choice we win or we perish.

Every person who wins in any udertakeing must be willing to burn his ship s and cut all sources of retreat. Only by so doing can on ebe sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a during desire to win.