joel - salt lake city, Utah

I believe in what you want you will get it if it takes you one week or one year. In English class we learned that many different cultures believe in god, creatures, and believe that there is a higher meaning to life. What I’m trying to say that there is a universe not a universe that has stars, comets, and galxeys, I am talking about a mystical force that you can’t see, hear, or touch but you know that is their just like love, joy, or sadness.

Last summer my sister made me watch a movie called “The Secret.” Now at the time I thought it was going to be some boring Discovery Channel special on dinosaurs. But for some reason curiosity to over, just the name endusted me to see this movie. After I had watched that movie it told us that what you want you should pour all of your concentration and energy into that one thing, think nothing else of that one thing and soon the universe will start putting things in order and it will not stop until it gives you what you want mostly desire. And if you lose sight in what you want or if it takes to long the universe will give up too.

Ever since I was a little kid I have always want to have one bill of each bill; one, five, ten, twenty, fifty, and the hundred. As you know accomplishing this task was impossible for a child that was barley in his double digits. And the only money you could problem get would be on your birthday or holidays that bring together your family members. Plus you would have to satisfy your needs like candy and going to the arcade.

Another time I could barley get the goal that I wanted for so long is when I turned thirteen. My mom likes to be sneaky with presents, so the present I got was a pack of socks and I noticed that it was opened and I already know that it has money in it so I was not surprised. So after I had opened all of my presents I had a total of one hundred and fifty dollars I was so close that year.

Three years after my thirteenth birthday my dream would become a reality. As you know that the sixth birthday is suppose to be so exciting with gifts you could hardly imagine of like a brand new car, a huge party, and lots of presents. All I cared about was to complete my goal. As you all ready know that my mother would put money in packs of socks and shirts but this time she put the money in a pair of underwear. I opened the gifts and I saw that it was under ware, who would want under ware as a gift but I saw it was opened so I tour though the bag. Next I saw a green piece of paper with a one on it so I pulled it more out and it had a zero. I was so disappointed that it was ten dollars so I pulled out it all the way it had another zero on it I was so excited. My brother was next he gave me a card and it had fifty dollars in it I was more than half way their to my goal. My dad was next and he gave me twenty dollars, plus the twenty I had, I had made my goal. All I have to do is to go to the bank get a one, five, ten, twenty, fifty, and a hundred.

After all this time I had made my goal become a realty