Willis - SLC, Utah
Themes: change

I believe in change and accepting those changes. During my teenage years so far I have found that people are constantly afraid of change and the upbringing of new things. Things like long hair, tight pants and wearing those pants in such a way that if the slightest breeze were to blow straight down they would fall to the floor. But this will all change.

I always say to my self that I will never let my self get old and never wear my pants at that imaginary line that “the man” calls my waist. But in the back of my mind I know that this will all change.

Some things I would like to change but I cant.

When I was thirteen I had the worst change that anyone should have to experience in this lifetime, my dad died. I thought I would never recover, but I found that when I thought about how I couldn’t change the fact that he was gone forever and that I never got to say goodbye, I learned to accept it. This more than most other things helped me to heal the most.

As time rolls on things will change and I will accept those changes because I believe in changes and accepting them.