zachary - Salt Lake City, Utah

Zach M

Love, love is the most important thing in this world. It is the most important ever created with the human body. Love creates bonding with one another and also creates what is the most important thing, God. This I believe is the human kind’s most important aspect of life. Love has many different meanings, there is a wide variety, but if you start with the most basic form of love you will find God in your life. God is Love, Love is God.

I think if more people knew what love was there would be less violence, less stealing, and less hurt feelings. If you know you don’t love somebody don’t lie to them tell them how you feel. Love is inherent in all human cultures. It is precisely these cultural differences that make any universal definition of love difficult to establish. Expressions of love may include the love for a soul or mind, the love of laws and organizations, love for a body, love for nature, love of food, love of money, love for learning, love of power, love of fame, love for the respect of others, etc. Different people place varying degrees of importance on the kinds of love they receive. The only goal of life is to be happy. And there is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. Love is essentially an abstract concept, but much easier to experience than to explain.

People you must love is your family and most important your Mom and Dad. As you know it is easier to know what to believe in and to love God, with your Mom and Dad. Without them its harder but you can still find God and Love. My biggest love is to God first, family second, and friends third, right now there is no hurry to find love at this age. With these people in my life and love, I feel very lucky and I’m very grateful and happy!

Before last year I had no idea what the true meaning of love is towards one another and God. I never thought of it before, when I went to school everymorning my mom would say “I love you zach” and I’d reply “I love you too”, but I was never sincere about and thought about what it meant. I’ve always loved my mom I just never thought of it, but now I since I understand it I’m very grateful for my family. Being loved and loving somebody is the greatest feeling there is out there… I believe.

God is the main concept of all this because I strongly believe in him. Also I pray and thank him for the love and everything else he gives me each and everyday I live on the Earth. I’m also thankful he put me in a family that loves me and cares for me reguardless of how I am or how I act.