Jesus - Salt Lake City, Utah
Themes: work

I believe that nobody in the world is perfect. Throughout my whole life I noticed that I wasn’t the best at a lot of things. I asked my parents why I wasn’t good at something. My mother told me that it was okay because nobody was perfect. That is when I learned why some kids were really good at something and others weren’t very good.

When I was in second grade I wasn’t doing very well in math. I was struggling so I needed help. So I asked my mom why I wasn’t good at math she told me that I just needed practice. I practiced my math and my mom corrected my homework and made sure I got them all right. After a long time of practice I ended up being at about the same level as the rest of my class.

Then after this I knew that in order to get closer to perfection I need to get more practice, this really made me learn that if I wasn’t good at something I should try my best and practice. I don’t expect anyone to be very good at everything. I try not to overlook anyone before I judge them sometimes the overlooked may become successful.

I believe that another step to perfection is encouragement. When someone tells me that I can do it I take their word for it and know that I can do it. I also believe that when I am able to something it is all in work of the mind. Even if I can’t do something and I think I can there is a chance that I can be able to do be close to doing it.

I believe that nobody is perfect whether or not they are good at almost everything. My beliefs are probably never going to change and I hope they won’t change. Perfection is something that many people can come close to but they can never reach it, this is the goal we all try to do but we can never achieve. I try my best and I know I can get close to success.