Josh - West Jordan, Utah

I believe that family can get you through anything.

I have been through a lot in my life. Some things that I thought could never have happened. Everybody goes through some pretty bad things but we usually get through it some how. In my case I get through it with my family.

People all over world lose people in one way or another and it is always hard. In my life I have lost people that I have been really close to. My aunt was one of those people. She taught me a lot of things and got me to love art. She taught me almost everything she knew. Nona died at the age of 41. It was extremely hard for my family but mostly my mom. She couldn’t stop thinking about her and was sad for a long time. My family helped her get through it even though it was tough.

Another person that didn’t die but got very sick in my family was my brother, one of my best friends. Kyle got leukemia and was very sick. I almost couldn’t believe it when my parents told me that he had it. I was very sad but my parents told me that I had to be strong for him and that we could get through it together.

Kyle went through to many things with the cancer, but he still got through it. He was strong through it all. Our family prayed almost everyday and kept each other strong.

The reason I believe that your family can get you through anything is because I have seen it happen time after time. People don’t realize how important our families are and what they can do for us. Families are the most important things in my opinion. It would be to hard to live without a family. We all need them and I am so thankful for mine. All the people out here with families should also be thankful and help each other through anything.