dianea - ithaca, New York

I have had the fortunate journey in life to be married four times. It’s like being reincarnated four times in this present life. Karma took me through my first marriage to a man who came out to his gayness our sixth year together: two beautiful daughters fostered ongoing love despite the church’s admonishment to not have them exposed to their father. I knew better in my heart!

My second marriage ushered me to a cliff where I hang-glided out of my religious box…into a larger realm of love. A few years later, this husband died of cancer.

My third marriage rocked my caretaking boat for a man who smoked and drank, making intimacy, sharing of genuine feelings difficult. We attended marriage counseling, where he said I had to accept him as he was; I needed to fly to higher love.

My fourth marriage was to my soul mate and was the most painful. His distrust triggered me into being a stomping toddler, and a screaming baby. This became my ‘salvation’ to learning how to truly love…to EVOLve, by learning how to cultivate LOVE that babies ARE born with. I cannot walk by a baby in a grocery store without looking into their eyes?

They stare at you…with wide-eyed (I’d) openness. There is no fear.

Children voice the wisest statements like my three-year-old granddaughter, while we picked up pretty stones on the beach: “I’ll put this rock back in the water so it will grow.” Emily knows water is essential to growth like I have found that tears ARE in order to really love, everyone.

What has amazed me about this EVOLving spiritual belief is that I feel my trust in the Universe growing as I feel more trust in my tears. A few years ago, after beginning to connect my tears to my childhood hurts, I became more awARE of connections within the Universe, even within our language. I was excited to see within the word EVOLution, the first four letters reflected backwards spells LOVE. Later, I discovered that the whole word reflected in the mirror spells a sentence, our purpose for being a live? NO-IT-U-LOVE! Are you smiling now, like I am?

As the Skin Horse says in the children’s book, The Velveteen Rabbit, “When you are REAL you don’t mind being hurt.” Thus, my tears cleared my eyes (I) to see all the words within “HEARTS.”

You need an EAR in order to HEAR your HERT (phonetically) which brings forth TEARS, then we can connect HE and SHE, because they SHARE who they truly ARE by letting go of HATE, we can EAT of mother EARTH’s rich bounty and become a STAR! When you STARE into each other’s eyes, you will want to open your HEARTS to LOVE! This is what I experience wholeheartedly.

Now you know why my license plate reads: CRYBABE!