PREEMPTIVE ACTS OF POSITIVITY EVERYDAY

Daniel - Camano Island, Washington

Imagine what the world would be like if each of us did our best, every day, to be fair in our dealings with people and in the things we do.

As an artist, community participant and peace activist, that’s exactly what I hope to do. My passions come together in The Golden Rule Activist Campaign. The messages that I deliver in the Golden Rule Declaration and the Golden Rule Shorts videos (now circulating on the internet) are simple, brief and powerful, speaking to people doing positive things whenever possible.

We can’t wait any longer for the ‘powers that be’ in this world to make things better for us. We, the People, have the power, individually and collectively, to create a better world. Every one of us, everyday, in small and meaningful ways, can make a huge, positive impact when we come truthfully from our hearts and minds and through our actions.

I believe that we, as a society and as individuals, need to reaffirm and rekindle our sense of fairness and personal responsibility. . . each of us doing our best every day to be fair . . . to be the best we can, as often as we can.

And what better way to do this than to focus on The Golden Rule, a touchstone for all of us? The Golden Rule belongs to each and every one of us. It forms the basis of every religion in the world and includes those who are not religious but believe in fair play.

We all know what it says. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. But too often it seems that we’ve forgotten this simple, powerful, universal message. Well, I think it’s time to put it back into practice!”

It is in this spirit and with this desire that I created The Golden Rule Declaration and Golden Rule Shorts videos now circulating on the Internet. They can also be seen on the Web at .

I believe that (most) people know the right thing to do, the right way to act. I’m simply encouraging them to do just that by being Golden Rule Activists – everyday.

I’m not an actor, I’m not a rock star, I’m not a politician. I’m just a guy who is concerned about our world and the people in it . . . a guy who wants to make a positive difference. I’m a Golden Rule Activist.

Anyone can be a Golden Rule Activist. Imagine what the world would be like if more folks began to live life more often with this simple, but powerful focus! It can be a better world! So . . . Be a Golden Rule Activist in your heart, in your mind and especially in your actions.”