jonah - des plines, Illinois
Themes: love

This I believe

This I believe! Having a successful relationship with a significant other is a long complicated process, which takes understanding, communication, open minds to differences and a strong foundation to build on.

The beginning guys usually act like they’re so hard all the time. It tends to get a little repetitive. Girls they give out hints hoping that the guy sees and has enough courage to approach them. I believe that after the approach the smooth period arises. When everything’s going well by this time hopefully after the first night together, both go home happy thinking about the next time they’ll spend part of life together. I believe that these moments are the ones to cherish. These moments might be the only ones worth remembering. I believe in a relationship sooner or later something will come up that causes frustration which in turn will spawn into a problem for both to work out, IT COULD BE ANYTHING! Who left the toilet seat up or remembering a special day that only comes once a year!

I believe that if a guy address’s the problem and gives an opinion but take note that he’s not the only one in the room and if the girl doesn’t come out swinging and WHATEVER it may be that needs to be discussed, the discussion will run with elegance the fight will pass. I believe that this process will repeat its self through out the relationship. The fewer times the better off the relationship is. Were the relationship goes from there is solely up to the couple. I believe when break up comes, if you truly care for each other, you will remain in a relationship of sorts. It will just be less intimate. Address the “problem” and if a split is merited, hold your head high and leave it with your emotions intact. I believe most importantly don’t stress, “If a remote for your TV didn’t work you would go a new one or just use your hand! Sorry I had to write it”