Louie - Montgomery, Minnesota
Themes: sports

I Believe

Just imagine a flock of canadian geese floating into the decoys. Think of how everything slows down the moment before you take the shot. It seems like 5 minutes go by in only a few seconds. I believe hunting is the best sport. I believe hunting is the most exciting sport because it is man against nature, you are out in the elements and hunting has a long standing tradition.

I believe hunting is the most exciting sport because you are facing off against mother nature. When anyone is out hunting he or she is trying to outsmart animals that have thousands of years of instinct bred into them. Try to get that with an opponent in any other sport. You have to be smarter than a wild animal to be a good hunter.

I believe hunting is the best sport because hunters are always out in the elements. While hunting you have to endure the worst elements possible. There are no officials to end the hunt when the weather gets bad. Rain, snow, sleet, strong wind and freezing temperatures are common to encounter during a typical hunting season. I believe that the weather is just a small part of the whole experience that make the great sport that is hunting.

Hunting is the best sport because of the tradition of hunting. Some sports have been around for a few hundred years. Hunting has been around since the beginning of mankind. It may not have been much of a sport then, it was survival. People needed to hunt just so they could be around the next day. Now that is a true tradition if hunting has been around for that long.

I believe hunting is the best sport of all. So even if people don’t agree with me hopefully they will have an open mind about hunting.