Family means everything

Kayla - LeCenter, Minnesota

I believe that your family means everything in the world to a person. If you don’t care and love your family then how could you call yourself a human being.

Family are those you brought you in this world. They are the one’s that protect you from dangerous things. They make sure you have shelter, food, and clothing. They are the one’s that named you, made you who you are today.

Family is your mom, dad, brothers and sisters. The people who care the most for you. They are your true friends, the one’s that always have a shoulder to lean and cry on. Those who comfort you when you are down. Family are those who are there for you when you succeed in something important to you. The one’s that are there to see you graduate from high school and college. Those who care to see you have the best things in life. Your educaion, car, house, and to make sure you have a good job and your own family.

Family are those that do school activities with you , play in the snow, go to the beach. Family is everything to me I don’t know about you all but, I’m hoping that they mean the same to you. Family means everything.