Durand - Montgomery, Minnesota
Themes: respect

Respect

What I believe in most is respect. If you don’t have respect for anybody or anything, the chances are that they don’t have respect for you. If they don’t have respect for you they probably are not good friends towards you so you will most likely to have more problems with them.

When I first meet somebody I try to treat them with respect that I would want towards myself. If these people don’t treat me with respect back I nearly lose all my respect for them. When I hear somebody talk bad about someone else, before I even met this person, I don’t tend to believe them because that’s their opinion, not mine.

When I see teacher not respecting their students the students in that class are usually loud and obnoxious and the same can go the other way around, if the students don’t respect the teacher, he or she may not teach the class well and everybody could do poorly.

Without respect the world would be a terrible place to be. People could be having wars with each other, people could be stealing from each other, and there could be no form of democracy. Without respect the world could not exist

I like the idea of respect. It helps people get along with each other. More people would be happier. Respect can bring you places. That is why I believe in respect.