Jim - Montgomery, Minnesota

Jim Hayes

I believe that the world wide web has a plot against me, because whenever I am in a big hurry and am trying to look something up on the internet, say like some exotic photos of say , a bird , or a pussy cat, it will refuse to work or maybe it will work but really really slowly.

Or maybe I’m working on a homework assignment and need to find some information on the subject that I’m working on, so I drag my mouse over to the Internet icon , I double click, the loading symbol appears in place of the arrow icon, and so begins the waiting process.

So I wait, the computer screen seems to stare back at me laughing, it almost seems as though it knows that you are in a hurry and need to get onto the internet, it seems that the angrier I get the slower the computer gets, and then out of the blue the computer begins to make a noise a noise that gives you the impression that it is going to make your wish come true, the wish for the computer to allow you to use the internet, but wait what is this, that menacing blue error screen, ”Please Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete!”,that’s the last draw you say to yourself as you shut the computer off, the wrong way as if it were some futile way to get back at the computer.