Francisca - Frisco/ TX/75035, Texas

by Francisca Figueroa

I believe in Starbucks Coffee.

It’s sweet smell, even the sound of it makes you want to taste it immediately. It will never disappoint you, but it will always wake you up. The reason why I specially love Starbucks Coffee is because, if there is a long line and you’ve had a long day, at the end it’s always worth it, and well if there is no line it is even better.

I myself thought that coffee was just coffee, but it’s not. The different flavors, the textures, the different finishes to it, make the whole difference in the world. It’s just everything. I mean it’s like saying Pepsi and coke taste the same, and for those soda lovers you know it’s not.

Starbucks Coffee is also the perfect place to hang out with your friends. A comfy warm place combined with a sweet cup of coffee in hand, makes up something amazingly tasteful.

Yes, I do believe in Starbucks Coffee.

The whole group itself. If it wasn’t for one the other one would be nothing.

You sit and drink coffee, you sit and drink coffee over and over again, it just doesn’t get boring. For example if you are a happy person that likes sweet coffee, then Starbucks has it. If you’re one of those people that just likes the plain black expresso, then Starbucks has it. I mean why don’t go there and try it?

Now in my opinion, coffee just makes everything better, that is if and when you really enjoy it and really taste it.

Coffee is like an all day party, it boosts you up, keeps you up and makes you alert. And forget about when the good feeling’s gone, when it’s gone it’s gone, then what happens is you have more!

The sweet brown smell will follow you everywhere. Dancing around you, just reminding you about that flavor that will haunt you in a good way, looking for more, a place to go in.

I see Starbucks everywhere, I have it everywhere. I believe that if you give it a try you won’t be disappointed, even if you go there for a smoothie.

One last thing that I would like to mention is that I love the little Starbucks Coffee cups……..they’re so awesome!, with the little Starbucks sign, they are very imaginative.

This I Believe.