This I believe in True Love

Brendan - south san francisco, California
Themes: love

“When was the first time you saw your one true love?” The first time I saw her in 8th grade I knew she would be the one. I remember only having two classes with her and we were too shy to talk. Each day passing her in the hall and only getting a glimpse of each other in our eyes. The first time we talked in class both of our hearts were racing. Each day in math class I would always blow kisses to her and sometimes winks. Every time her face would get redder and redder each day. She took pictures of me and to this day she still has them on her computer. Every morning I call her and every night we say our good byes. We love each other so much we always look each other in the eyes. She is 5 feet 2inches, who knew she could have so much love. She is so beautiful I cant believe she is mine.

Every day we see each other, in the morning and at night. Sometimes she gets mad at me, but we never start a fight. I am so glad I asked her out on 02/09/07 even though we only went out on a few dates. When she said yes, the smile on my face grew bigger that the Grinch. In less than 30 days I am taking her back to Disneyland, the place we both love so much. Just the though of being with her there makes us both smile so gigantic. Holding hands, walking through the park. We will even ride rides together even if they are in the dark. We have been together for 10 months I can’t wait to go more, I will never get sick of her because I love her so much. She always gives me that warm special feeling in my stomach. She is the only one that makes me so happy, I’m so glad she is all mine. I want to grow old with her even if we are so young. I love her with all my heart and she loves me too. I will love till the day we die, I will never stop, I can’t. She will be my one and only till the day my heart stops. “Love is like a violin, the music may stop once in a while but the strings remain forever.”