Trying My Best is the Key to Success

Dyllan - Miles, Iowa
Themes: work

One of my biggest beliefs is that if people try their best, they will succeed in life. I would be selling myself short if I did not try my best at everything. People who do well in life usually care about how good of a job they do. I believe that people should always try their best in everything because it is worth believing in.

In my life success is obtained by trying my best at everything. I am in high school, and if I want to get good grades, I need to try my best. The times I do not get the grade I want, I look back and realize I could have tried harder. I am also in sports, and there is always room for improvement. I do not take a loss lightly. It goes back to trying harder in practice and focusing in the game. If I give it my all and obtain success, I can walk away with the greatest feeling in the world. I work on my farm, and if I do not try my best working, things would not get done as fast or well. Many things can go wrong if I do not focus and do a good job. I have to be hard working to get through life. If I do not try my best, I will get lazy and not care how good of a job I do. If I try my best, I will be able to reach my full potential. Many people that lose at sports or lose their job just do not try their best and that is good enough for them. That will not help them later in life either.

Life is about how well people do in what they are trying to accomplish. Life is about trying and how much people try. That will determine one’s success. One example of me trying hard to get what I want is practicing for golf. During golf season I go out every day and try to work on my game. I try to correct my swing if the ball is slicing or hooking. I also work on my touch and accuracy of my irons. I try to practice my hardest while having fun at the same time. If I am lucky, I get a few medals from the meets during the season. It works the same way for my baseball season. If I work hard enough, I will get a few medals and hit some homeruns.

When I try my best in the things I do, I can achieve whatever I set my mind to. Achieving is success, and success is what makes life good. This is what I believe and is good advice for any one that is not getting what they want in life.