I Believe In God

cody - Midway, Utah

I believe in god and all of his apostles and prophets and all the people that dwell of him. I believe that he died for us and he also cares for us and loves each and every one of us the same. there is also some articles of faith that i believe in. we believe in god the eternal father and in his son Jesus Christ and in the holy ghost. We believe that men will be punished for their own sins and not for Adam’s transgressions. We believe that through the atonement of Christ all mankind may be saved by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel. We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the gospel are first faith in the lord Jesus Christ second repentance third baptism by immersion for the gift of the holy ghost. We believe that a man must be called of god by prophesy and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority to preach the gospel and administer in the ordinances there of. We believe in the same organization that existed in the primitive church namely apostles prophets pasters teachers evangelists and so forth. We believe the bible to be the word of god. We believe all that god has revealed all that he does now revealed all that he does now reveal will that he does now reveal and we believe that he will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the kingdom of god. I believe that god made us for a purpose. I think that he is living in this universe. I know that he checks up on us and when there is something wrong then he fixes it; that’s how miracles are formed. That’s why i go to church, read the bible. one experience that i have had was about three years ago when me and my friend were up at a construction site playing around on some of the scaffolding, and i had a really bad feeling that said get off the scaffolding now so i kinda ignored it because i thought to myself that i was just being a wimp and was scared. so then the wind started to blow really hard and i got the feeling again but this time it was really strong and it said GET OFF THE SCAFFOLDING! so i listened to the voice and told my friend that we need to get off now! so we hurried and got off the scaffolding. then the wind blew really hard and then the scaffolding blew over and luckily we were way away from it and we were safe. I believe in the holy ghost and that it has a still small voice. and i am thankful that i have guidance a lot of times so i know to do the right thing.