Pauline - Heber City, Utah
Themes: change

Have you noticed how much everything has changed since you were little? How much style, music, even people have changed? Change is a big thing that happens everyday but no one thinks about a lot. In change i believe.

When i think back to when i was little in the 90’s i mostly think of people wearing their hair up on the top of their head and wearing really baggy sweaters with leggings on. Also i remember when computers were new and no one had one. Or when no one would ever take a whole hour to get ready and straighten or curl there hair only if you were a model. Another thing is how people changed. I remember back in day when my dad used to love to go on vacations, or just go out with the family. but now he is too busy working because everything is way more expensive these days. So when he comes home he is always in a bad mood and he never wants to do anything anymore. I have to say i do miss the old him. Just last week me and my friend got in a deep conversation about how we aren’t close friends anymore and how all of our friends have changed so much. I have to say i do miss the old them, but i have noticed with out change all of us would act like 5 year olds still, and i wouldn’t have the great memory’s that i have now with them. If none of us would change some people would never try and improve in grades, or maybe even get out of drugs or doing bad habits. With change theres always good and bad. For example bad, I remember when i was little when i watched t.v. or listened to the radio you would never hear any kind of swearing. Now when you turn on the t.v. in the 1st five minutes you hear something bad. There is good change though. Like in clothes, imagine we still all wore leggings and way baggy sweaters I do have to say its good it changed I would hate wearing that stuff now. Most important change is in people. This I believe.