miriam - Heber City, Utah

I believe in San Juditas Estadeo because he is a god if you ask him to give you a dream he sometimes gives you that wish.. I know that because I have asked him and he listened to me. Once this lady asked San Juditas Estadeo to make her mom better because she was sick. After a month she got better. So when you need help just ask San Juditas Estadeo and he will listen to you.

I also believe in my mom because she brought me to the world. People should be very nice to their moms. Without her you wouldn’t be alive; she has been there when you needed her. She is more than your best friend because you know you can count on her when you need help.

You should also respect her in everything she says and do what she wants you to do because I know how it feels not to have a dad or a mom. I have a mom but don’t have a dad and having a step-dad is not the same as having your real dad with you. My wish that I want to come true is to someday meet my dad and even though I don’t know him I’ve seen him in pictures and I miss him a lot.