Allie - heber, Utah

Allie Jimenez “I believe that dogs should be treated well”

This I believe Essay

When we first got my dog he was very quiet but he was very playful and he still is .But on the second day he was very happy and very playful we all love him very much he is very well kind of furry he’s only five months old he still is very little and he’s black and white. My dog is very important to me because it shows me responsibility and caring for my pet. He’s the best dog ever. He likes to run outside and play in the snow like on the first day he saw snow he was like scared at first but now he isn’t.

I think pet are a big responsibility because you have to give them food every day and clean water and you also have to walk them like every 2 hours well that’s how I walk my puppy. So if you want a pet there a lot of responsibility and you have to give them shelter and also love is the main one. I believe that pets are a big responsibility because you have to feed them and give them shelter and toys so that they could play. I also think that it teaches little kids that they can take care off dogs and not be scared when they get older because there are kids that are scared of dogs.

I believe that dogs should be treated well because some dogs are mean because maybe they were abused or abounded and that’s really sad but some dogs are really kind to others because those dogs have a good family.

I believe that in Mexico there are too many dogs that don’t have homes like they do here in the us. Also they don’t have there shots so maybe some dogs have the rabies. Here in the us the dogs are loved more than in Mexico because some people don’t like dogs in Mexico.