Everyone has a Spirit

Sara - Heber City, Utah

I believe that everyone has their own and individual spirit, whether you listen to it or betray its wishes. Now when someone says to you that their spirit has ran away or left them. What do you see? Them in a white dress and all clear, or just an angel that has been there for them. I believe whoever, wherever your spirit, guardian angel, what you would like to call it, is there for you. Maybe if we can all learn to quite our minds and listen closely, it will be there telling you what it thinks is best or what you should really do.

One experience I think we can all relate to is feeling the tension between two sides, friends, family or even your self. You know what is best but not sure what to do..? I think this is a time in our life when we should listen and do what our heart, body and SPIRIT is telling us what is best. Because when you make the decision you will know weather it is the right one or you will completely regret doing it. I think our world its self could become so much better if everyone tries just a little harder on making the better decision. We all know we have made decisions and regretted them or maybe just wish we had not done that. I know I can think of many people that have done something when I don’t understand why they would do that and they say “I did not know what else to do.” I understand that everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect, but lets learn from our mistakes and pay back our selves by listening to our spirit and doing what it believes is best.

Now when someone says to you “I can feel their spirit is near” I believe we should respect that and remember they are always there for you and will always try to help. My Aunt Karen has had many times when she has felt her mother’s spirit or angel close. Her mother passed away many years ago but she does not want to loose the connection with her mother so with every chance she gets she will try to connect with her mom. So we all just need to learn to listen and maybe someone is there for you, telling you what is best.

-just listen-