Life and its ups and downs

Davis - Midway, Utah
Themes: setbacks

Have you ever thought that life is fair? It’s not, if life was fair life would be easy. We would get every thing we ever wanted. Have you ever traveled to other countries to see how thier condition is? Think what if you were in their shoes. How would you feel? You could have no money at all and still be happy with your life, and your self. To a lot of people life may seem bad, and unfair. But that’s because they’re having a bad day.

Time can fix any thing, in time you may be old enough to get a job, or you could have broken a certain part of your body, and time will fix that to. You could even be living on the streets and some day a kind person will help you out. If you’re in a hospital bed or a wheel chair. Than hang on because life has its ups and downs.

So life may be unfair sometimes if you keep living life it gets better. Every one has their good days and bad days. Every one gets upset sometimes in their life. If you were to go to other countries see other people and their life style, how some people are on streets, some kids are in hospital beds instead of playing, and some people don’t get anything for the Holidays. If you think your life is unfair try living there life.

When you are having a bad day your back is up against the wall and the only way to go is forward. Go forward. Slowly make your way out of the situation. You can make it better by getting up and making it better. Because life has its ups and downs. This I believe.