Cristian - Heber city, Utah
Themes: sports

Crisitan P

What is it with people these days thinking wrestling is for gay or cowboy people? Do you

Think wrestling is cool or not cool? I just joined wrestling a couple weeks ago and two

Years ago I used to think it was really dumb but now that I know a lot of moves and know

All the rules I think it’s pretty cool because there’s this one move that you can flip the kid

Over on his back and it’s called the fireman and that was the best move I have ever seen.

The first time I saw it I thought it was the coolest move I have ever seen and that’s when

I started to think wrestling was one of the coolest things ever then my friend joined

Wrestling and he told me to join because it was really fun but I didn’t believe him but I

Tried it anyway. I told my friend that I will try it one day and if I like it I will keep doing

It but if I hate it I will not keep doing it and he said ok then I just liked it except sometimes

The workouts are hard but it’s worth it after you win your first match because you are all

Pumped and exited. I hope that wrestling gets noticed more by Latinos and African

American and different races of people so the sport can get more popular and so kids

Have something to do so they won’t get in trouble and do bad stuff and also they can get to

Know different kinds of people so they just don’t hang out with only one set of people

That they usually hang out with. All of this I really believe and I hope all of you out there

Really believe this also.