Families

Francisco - Heber City, Utah

When was the last day you went without your family? So many people around the world don’t even have families. Some families don’t even care about their kids. They just give them away and don’t even care. But this is the time you need to step up and say I need a family who can love me and take really good care of me

The day that I went without my family was when they went out of town. Trust me when they leave you will miss them. That was the saddest thing that had happened to me. But the best thing is when you need help they’re there for you. They help you when you need help and do lots of things for you. But for the people that don’t have families don’t feel bad some day you’ll have one who loves you and takes good care of you trust me.

For example I had a friend whose parents went out of town for weeks. So he had home with his older brother. But the saddest thing was when I went over he was the saddest thing I ever saw. He didn’t want to do anything but think of his family. But I told him something if you miss your family don’t cry that will make it worse. The thing could do is just carry a picture of them that happen to me already. Then after that day he was the happiest thing I ever saw and he told me thank you for all you done to help me for get them. But I am going to tell you one other thing is never ever miss your family because they will always love you to the end of there own heart.