Jana - Moultrie, Georgia

“This I believe”

Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going? Do you wonder? How do you see our world? America was originally based on a Christian world view and established under God. Times have changed. America is a free country which allows any religion to come and worship freely. Christian based leaders have fought for America to have this freedom.

Are you even concerned with who runs our county? I believe in having a Christian based leader for the United States. Since the Declaration of Independence was established , 231 years ago, America has been under Christian based ways of life. A person does not have to believe in God to want a Christian based society.

Take the laws of our country, they are based on the 10 commandments of the Bible. What if a Hindu leader came to run our country? They wouldn’t believe in the 10 commandments, therefore denying them as laws. What if thou shalt kill or steal were taken out of our laws? Let’s keep the U.S. society the same. Someone is going to be offended no matter what leader we have.

Americans. United States. One country. This is who we are. We have the freedom to be united in one county under leaders elected by the people. People. Americans, us. There are so many religions under this one country because we can worship freely. I understand that people want to take “under God” out of the Pledge of Allegiance, but being free no one is forced to say the pledge if they don’t believe in it.

A world view is one’s view of reality as a whole. It includes the concepts of how the individual relates to the world in light of that view of reality, A world view is how a person sees the meaning of life. Since Christian based world views have worked for our society in the past. Let’s keep it the same.

We’ve been there, done that, let’s try something new. New is not always good. Let’s keep our free nation and Christian based leaders. So with that said, Do you care? If you do care let it be known. Enjoy the freedom. If America was a planting field it would be filled with corn, cabbage, cotton, peanuts and peas. All different things, but we all grow in the same field. Let’s stay together and keep Americas united.